To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland)*
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
- Must be one of the following types of business: packaging manufacturer (labels, glass, plastics, cartons, corrugated metals or other materials); packaging/brand design agency; packaging development consultancy; contract packer/manufacturer; brand owner/retailer**.
You may enter as a single location of an organisation and it will be up to you to ensure agreement from the relevant stakeholders in your company’s head office for this. If you enter as a single location, all of the above criteria must apply for that location and you must apply with the location indicated in the organisation’s name (eg. “Acme Packaging – London”). Should you make the list, your name will include the specific office.
* To ensure credibility, organisations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, seasonal, independent contractors, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process.
** If you are participating as the packaging development division or function within a brand owner or retailer, we would require at least 10 responses to the employee survey from your team of packaging technologists/developers/designers. As above, temporary, per diem, seasonal, independent contractors, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process.